Hiring Curriculum Coordinator
Excelled Montessori Plus is looking for an experienced Curriculum Coordinator to work across their campuses. If you are a gifted and passionate educator who is eager to transform the learning experiences for children, this could be a special opportunity for you. At ExcellED Schools, we are not only creating a new preschool, but we are also developing an innovative approach to early childhood education – the ExcellED way. The ExcellED way follows the heart of each individual child. It follows their curiosity, their thirst for discovery, and their quest for fun. So if you are caring, adventurous, and ready for some fun, apply today! We are currently accepting applications from talented educators from traditional and non-traditional programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Montessori Curriculum Director
- Minimum 5+ of experience
- Bachelore’s Degree or higher
- AMS / AMI Montessori Certification / other certifications
- Experience and knowledge of early childhood educational instruction stratgies including Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Traditional, Play Based Learning, Inquiry based learning, Project Based Learning, State and National educational standards, instructional technology, and others
- Experience in a Montessori school or licensed child care facility
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and can provide constructive feedback and advice
- Conduct Training for teachers
- Strives to form a cohesive team of teachers
- Able to work with others harmoniously
- CPR certification and any other health requirements as required by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (TDPRS) for licensing and certification
- Strong technology skills including google classroom, Word, Excel, Canva, etc.
- Ensure that the Montessori curriculum is appropriately implemented in the classrooms specifically aligned to the developmental level of the children
- Aid the faculty with resources to ensure proper implementation of Montessori curriculum
- Plan, develop, schedule, and/or provide in-service training and evaluation of faculty
- Follow through with all prospective parents. Conduct school tours
- Implement an orientation program for new families
- Conduct curriculum meetings three times per year. Confer with parents on a regular basis to discuss the development of their enrolled children
- Maintain a system of home-school communication e.g. daily reports and school newsletter
- Paid time-off – 10 days per year
- Paid major holidays – up to 13 days per year, Closed between Christmas and New Year
- $500/yr towards healthcare after the waiting period (medical, dental, vision, and hospitalization plans from Aflac)
- Discounted childcare tuition.
- Meals included (Approx $2000 value per year)
- Salary depends on years of experience, and education
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.