Hiring Bilingual Preschool Montessori Teacher
Spanish Grove Academy, our Stone Oak location, if looking for a bilingual teacher to lead a preschool (ages 3-6) classroom. If you are a gifted and passionate educator who is eager to transform the learning experiences for children, this could be a special opportunity for you. At ExcellED Schools, we are not only creating a new preschool, but we are also developing an innovative approach to early childhood education – the ExcellED way. The ExcellED way follows the heart of each individual child. It follows their curiosity, their thirst for discovery, and their quest for fun. So if you are caring, adventurous, and ready for some fun, apply today! We are currently accepting applications from talented educators from traditional and non-traditional programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- At least two years teaching experience preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certification and any other health requirements as required by Texas Department of Family and Regulatory Services (DFPS) for licensing and certification.
- Submit necessary and requested documents to complete personnel file, including but not limited to, professional certificates, criminal history check, fingerprints, and affidavit for employment with a child-care facility.
- Complete required continuing education during the year from your hire date. Coursework should reflect the areas required by TX DFPS Minimum Standards.
- Montessori experience preferred
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Paid time-off – 10 days per year
- Paid major holidays – up to 13 days per year, Closed between Christmas and New Year
- $500/yr towards healthcare after the waiting period (medical, dental, vision, and hospitalization plans from Aflac)
- Discounted childcare tuition.
- Meals included (Approx $2000 value per year)
- Salary depends on years of experience, and education
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.