Montessori Curriculum Designer/Innovator
ExcellED Montessori is searching for talented and inspired educators who will join our team as leaders in preschool educational innovation. Our goal is to redefine preschool education for the purpose of personalizing instruction for children during their most explosive time of brain development, birth to age 6.
Do you have a passion to really help children learn? Are you motivated to break the status quo of educational mediocrity? Are you an all-star teacher who can guide teachers and students to new levels of inquiry and achievement? If so, we think you will be a great fit for our program, and we have a role we want to create for you. Dream with us. Explore with us. Redefine with us.
Become a Curriculum Innovator and let’s see what we can do together to make a difference in preschool education.
Job Type: Full-time
Montessori Curriculum Director
- Minimum 5+ of experience
- Bachelore’s Degree or higher
- AMS / AMI Montessori Certification / other certifications
- Experience and knowledge of early childhood educational instruction stratgies including Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Traditional, Play Based Learning, Inquiry based learning, Project Based Learning, State and National educational standards, instructional technology, and others
- Experience in a Montessori school or licensed child care facility
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and can provide constructive feedback and advice
- Conduct Training for teachers
- Strives to form a cohesive team of teachers
- Able to work with others harmoniously
- CPR certification and any other health requirements as required by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (TDPRS) for licensing and certification
- Strong technology skills including google classroom, Word, Excel, Canva, etc.
- Ensure that the Montessori curriculum is appropriately implemented in the classrooms specifically aligned to the developmental level of the children
- Aid the faculty with resources to ensure proper implementation of Montessori curriculum
- Plan, develop, schedule, and/or provide in-service training and evaluation of faculty
- Follow through with all prospective parents. Conduct school tours
- Implement an orientation program for new families
- Conduct curriculum meetings three times per year. Confer with parents on a regular basis to discuss the development of their enrolled children
- Maintain a system of home-school communication e.g. daily reports and school newsletter
- Paid time-off – 10 days per year
- Paid major holidays – up to 13 days per year, Closed between Christmas and New Year
- $500/yr towards healthcare after the waiting period (medical, dental, vision, and hospitalization plans from Aflac)
- Discounted childcare tuition.
- Meals included (Approx $2000 value per year)
- Salary depends on years of experience, and education
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.