- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least two years working experience in a preschool, preferably in a Montessori environment
- CPR certification and any other health requirements as required by Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (TDPRS) for licensing and certification
- Demonstrated competence in written and oral communication
- Arrive promptly daily to prepare class.
- Work directly under the supervision of the Lead Teacher.
- Directly responsible for refilling and properly restoring all classroom supplies.
- Assist the Lead Teacher with the care and maintenance of classroom materials, i.e. maintaining an orderly environment and keeping it clean and in good condition.
- Ensure the responsibility for the safety and physical wellbeing of the children at all times. Help maintain an environment that meets or exceeds State health, fire, and child-care requirements.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.