ExcellED Montessori is searching for talented and inspired educators who will join our team as leaders in preschool educational innovation. Our goal is to redefine preschool education for personalizing instruction for children during their most explosive time of brain development, birth to age 6.
Do you have a passion for helping children learn? Are you motivated to break the status quo of educational mediocrity? Are you an all-star teacher who can guide teachers and students to new levels of inquiry and achievement? If so, we think you will be an excellent fit for our program, and we have a role we want to create for you. Dream with us. Explore with us. Redefine with us.
Become an Office Manager / Assistant Director, and let’s see what we can do together to make a difference in preschool education.
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum 3+ of experience
- Experience in a Montessori school or licensed child care facility
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and can provide constructive feedback and advice.
- Strives to form a cohesive team of teachers
- Able to work with others harmoniously
- CPR certification and any other health requirements as required by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (TDPRS) for licensing and certification
- Strong technology skills including google classroom, Word, Excel, Canva, etc.
- TX director’s credentials preferred
- Paid time-off – 1st year 40 hours, 2nd year 80 hours
- Paid major holidays – up to 13 days per year, Closed between Christmas and New Year
- $500/yr towards healthcare after the waiting period (medical, dental, vision, and hospitalization plans from Aflac)
- Discounted childcare tuition.
- Salary depends on years of experience, and education