Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
Are you ready to send your little one to preschool now? Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness (COVID-19 Cleaning Routines) is a topmost priority at ExcellED Montessori. We have implemented many processes to keep your children and staff safe during COVID-19 including:
1. Daily use of professional electrostatics sanitizing spray to prevent the spread of germs
2. Special ventilation system that prevents cross-contamination of air across classrooms
3. Daily temperature check for all children and staff
4. Face coverings by all staff members
5. Frequent cleaning of high touch areas
6. Smaller class sizes to personalize instruction and minimize exposure
We are constantly reviewing and incorporating additional mechanisms to keep your children safe.
CDC Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
City of San Antonio: https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/Home
Kinder Readiness: https://excelledschools.com/kindergarten-readiness/
Meet Dr. Shalini Boggarapu, MD with Pediatrics Of Boerne who talked to our little ones about COVID-19 and how to fight the bad germs.
1. Germs are everywhere. There are good germs and bad germs.
To fight bad germs, you must
2. Wear a mask
3. Wash hands frequently